We went to the RE on Christmas Eve and it was an obvious demise. We were devestated but relieved that it was clear cut (no hb and the sac had started to distort) so we won't be dragging this on just to get bad news in the end. The surgical coordinator will call me on Monday to schedule my D&E. Pat's going to take the day off whenever they schedule that for - it'll either be Tuesday or Wednesday depending on when the OR is available.
Dr. J will do the D&E. I'm nervous about this... this is my third miscarriage but my first D&E. I'm glad that Dr. J is going to do it. I'm also going to have him become my primary RE now. They'll follow my hCG levels until they are 0 and then I need to have two periods (which they'll have to induce) and we can do the FET which I hear is a lot easier than a fresh IVF. We're looking at a March/April FET. In the meantime I'm going to get everything in order with my new lab and focus on enjoying my last few months at home with the kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment