So I was at home and I felt a big gush... went to use the bathroom to find that I was bleeding. I called the RE's office and got their answering service. Apparently if you cry hysterically on the phone to the answering service, they'll get the RE on the line in about 7 seconds.
I went in... hard to say what is going on. Dr. J did an exam and an u/s. Good things were - my bloodwork from this morning looked great, my cervix is closed, there's no bleeding inside my uterus, the yolk sac is still there. Bad things were - there's a lot of blood in my vagina and around my cervix with no apparent source, it's too early to see a hb which would have eased our worries, there's nothing I can do right now except hope for the best... Dr. J's words.
They were upset I was by myself... I called Pat but he was 2 hours away. They did eventually let me leave and come home once I assured them that I was alright. I waited to call Pat with an update until I was home so I didn't get upset while driving.
I was told bedrest until my u/s next Wednesday. I'm worried sick... they told me that if I want any u/s's between now and next Wednesday, to just call them at any time and I can come in. They told me that there was a lot of bleeding so I should expect to keep seeing that but to call if I'm losing a lot of blood - they don't want me hemmoraging obviously. Only thought right now is that this may be me losing the other baby... the one that didn't stick. Hoping that the one that's still in there hangs on. We'll know more next week when we (hopefully) see a hb.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment