So I've wanted to start a blog for some time now... just never sure when to start or how to start. Now seems good.
I'm having a baby in 3 weeks. I have a cesarean section scheduled for 7:30am on January 30th. This baby is a miracle... I'm not supposed to be able to have babies. Both my husband and I are infertile. However, we are expecting our third child in as many years. All three children are infertility babies and we're unbelievably blessed to have each of them.
Tabitha is 2 and a half. She's excited about the baby coming. She tells me how my belly is getting really big and she tells me she's going to help me with the new baby. She also insists we are going to name the baby "Donald Duck."
Anthony is 15 months old. He's clueless. Tabitha was 17 months old when Antnee was born and she would kiss my belly and point to other babies we saw. Antnee is completely oblivious. He's going to be in for a shock when our newest little person arrives. He's such a mushy kid too... he loves to be held and cuddled so this is going to be an interesting transition for us. Tabitha was Miss Independent by this point.
Tabitha and Anthony are crazy about each other and have an amazing bond already. I'm hoping they embrace their youngest sibling in a similar fashion. I think Tabby will and I expect Antnee to do the same because he wants to do whatever Tabby does. We'll find out soon enough, I suppose.
So there's a start...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment