Monday, January 19, 2009

1 week and 4 days to go

This past week was rough. Tuesday and Wednesday I had contractions back to back and was throwing up and still convinced myself that I was not having a baby until January 30th. Well, it was convincing enough for me and the bun because I'm still pregnant.

So I'm going to have a baby next Friday and am pretty much prepared. I finished packing my hospital bag during my lunch hour today. Pat and I hired a sitter so we could have our last date night before becoming parents of three. Miss Patti is coming over and Tabitha and Anthony will be thrilled. Pat and I will have a wildly romantic date consisting of an NST appointment, a regular OB appointment and then possibly grabbing dessert.

I'm enjoying being pregnant but can't wait to meet my little one. I love the hospital stay too... I know that sounds crazy, but I do. People wait on you and bring you meals and give your baby a bath while you take a nap. It's lovely really. I didn't appreciate it the first time... I wanted out of there - came home a day early and everything. The second time I just enjoyed it as best I could and I plan to do the same thing this time.

No comments: