Two very unrelated funnies last night that I wanted to share.
This was in the car on the way home from school...
Tabby: I LOVE when it's Christmas time and we all celebrate Jesus' birthday.
Antnee: Yeah! (singing) Happy Birthday Je-sus! Happy Birthday Je-sus!
Tabby: No Anthony! Jesus didn't have a birthday cake! She had to stay in the stable because she's not tall enough to blow out the candles.
Ummm... we aren't talking about Jesus every day in our house - but we talk about him often enough that Tab knows he was a man. I'm not sure where the "she" came from...lol. I think she's reading one of those lost gospels.
The second was when I was dressing Nate for bed. Tab was getting herself changed and she ran in the boys room with her underwear in her hands. There was a little spot of discharge in them... she doesn't always wipe the best when she's at school.
Tabby: Mommy! What's this?
Me: Oh Tab, it's nothing... don't worry about it.
Tabby: But Mommy... I didn't have an accident.
Me: I know Tab. It's not from having an accident... it's fine.
Tabby: Then where did it come from?
Me: It came from your vagina. Sometimes that happens. A little bit of stuff comes out. You don't have to worry about it.
Tabby: Why does that happen?
Me: Because that's what keeps your vagina clean.
Tabby: No Mommy! My pants keep my vagina clean!
LOL... it was so funny. I told Pat about that last night and he just said he's glad I'm here to explain these things to her. He would have agreed with her that her pants keep her vagina clean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment