Thursday, April 23, 2009

Lost month

The end of the winter weather is always tough on my mood. Add to that being home with a newborn all day and some fun hormones and it's been a really rough month or so. Fortunately, the sun is shining and I'm really feeling more myself.

Reminiscing a little lately...

1 year ago I was doing lupron injections and getting ready to start stims. I started stims on May 1st and even though it was a rollercoaster month or two after that, it worked out for the best and my little man Nathaniel is here now and almost 3 months old!



2 years ago I was in my 2nd trimester with Anthony and moving offices and putting Tabitha in a new school... things were really hectic. But again, it all worked out for the best because Tabitha loves her school and Anthony loves it too and Nate will be starting there in a little over a week and I'm sure he'll love it too.

3 years ago I was being discharged from the hospital right now. I was bringing Tabitha home and the whole thing felt like a dream. I couldn't believe it was happening... I was really bringing my little baby home. She turned 3 this week and we're prepping for her Dora birthday party and I still can't believe she's really mine.

Tabitha Marie born April 20, 2006 at 10:13am - 9lbs 13.5oz, 21.5 inches
in the NICU for a few hours

coming home!
On Mommy and Daddy's bed

3 years old already


11 years ago I was being pursued by a really overbearing 16 year old kid. He was a nice enough guy but goodness he was smothering! Tomorrow will be the anniversary of when we started dating and I'd say that worked out well too... he's still a little smothering for my taste but that's not a bad trait for a husband and father.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Love the pics of Tabby - beautiful then and now!