I realized something over the past few days and I'm taking it as a sign that I've been home from work too long. While watching more television than I've ever watched, I realized that I can sing all of the freecreditreport.com commercial jingles.
At least I believe it's all of them... there are 4 I know - the pirate costume in the restaurant, the one about marrying his dream girl, the one about buying a used subcompact car, and the Renaissance fair one. How sad is that?
The weather is the real problem. With Tabitha (born in April) and with Anthony (born in September) I was going for a lot more walks during my maternity leave. I'm thrilled to be able to take 3 months to be home with Nate, but I severely need the weather to get nice and stay nice so I can stop watching stupid television programing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You've gotta get a DVR - then you can skip the commercials :) Although, I admit the Freecreditreport.com ads are catchy!
Post a Comment