Monday, March 9, 2009

Germs

I'm wondering if anyone has ever had 3 healthy children in the same house at the same time. Tabitha and Anthony get frequent colds through the winter and they were both just sick. As they were getting better, Nathaniel got the cold with the stuffy nose. He can't figure out why he can't breathe and it's pissing him off big time.


Tabby and Antnee then developed a cough which is now getting better. Unfortunately, Nate's cold moved to his chest and the cough is really rough on him. It must hurt because sometimes he coughs and then screams. Poor little guy is breaking my heart.


He has strict orders to get better before we return to the pediatrician on Thursday. He's getting a nebulizer treatment 4 times a day right now. It seems to help a little.


A couple pics:


Adorable shot I got at bedtime - Nate's smiling at Antnee.


And here's one I took this morning of Nate. He's 5 weeks already!

No comments: