I wasn't feeling well over this last weekend. Started off with some nausea... then a little pain... by Sunday night I was having full blown fevers and sweats. So I went to the doctor who sent me to the hospital. I have pancreatitis again but we are hoping to treat it at home this time.
Today is Saint Patrick's Day. I am not an ounce of Irish. However, my children are. That is really strange to me. They are my kids but they are about 3/8 Irish thanks to my husband, Patrick. They are wearing matching green polo shirts to school today which they thought was so much fun. I'll be sure to get a picture of them when they get home today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sending you tons of Irish luck for a quick recovery AT HOME!!
Feel Better!!
3/8 Irish?! - you are such a dork! Hope you feel better soon :)
Post a Comment