Monday, August 3, 2009

And we're back in the game

Pat and I had an RE appt at 3pm. Everyone was so excited to see us. We showed off pictures of the kids and everyone wanted to know why we didn't bring the kids with us. We were there for 2 hours. Pat and I both had vitals done and we sat with Dr. T for over an hour. We talked about what we have done already and the gameplan for this time. We're going right into the IVF/ICSI with assisted hatching.

I had bloodwork done (infectious panel, CBC, liver panel, kidney panel, HIV, hormones, etc.) They had to send all that b/w out so they'll call me tomorrow to confirm that I'm not pg and then I start prometrium to induce AF. I call on CD1 and we'll do u/s and b/w on CD3, CD14, and CD21... once we have that baseline, we'll determine the drug regiment and we'll start the IVF prep like my hysteroscopy and mock transfer.

I have to do a 3hour GTT on Thursday to determine my metformin dosage. Yuck. Pat has to make an appt for this week or next to do his bloodwork and his semen analysis. We're looking to do our suppression in September (the Lupron cycle... yuck again) and then we should be stimming in October.

No comments: